Benjamin Burnley Net Worth
Benjamin Burnley Net Worth 2019 – Benjamin Jackson Burnley IV is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the founder and frontman of the American rock band Breaking Benjamin. As the sole constant of the group, Burnley has served as its principal songwriter, lead vocalist, and guitarist since its inception in 1999.
According To Forbes, Benjamin Burnley Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million. He taught himself to play guitar by listening to Nirvana’s album Nevermind. He married Rhiannon Napier and together they had a son.
Benjamin Burnley Net Worth 2019 is $4 Million
- First Name: Ben
- Last Name: Burley
- Full Name: Benjamin Jackson Burnley IV
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 10th March, 1978
- Birthplace: Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Vocalist, Guitarist, Songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Breaking Benjamin
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative metal, post-grunge, Alternative rock, alternative metal
- Year(s) Active: 1998–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano
- Record Label: Hollywood
- Associated Acts: Breaking Benjamin, Adam Gontier, Three Days Grace
Lead vocalist and guitarist for the Pennsylvania-based rock band Breaking Benjamin who wrote many of the band’s songs, including “Diary of Jane” and “So Cold.”
Burnley has performed many live duets with alternative Adam Gontier and his rock band Three Days Grace. He suffers from Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome, a chronic fatigue syndrome which is the result of heavy drinking.
Read More: Benicio del Toro’s Net Worth 2019