Drake Net Worth
Drake Net Worth 2019: Drake is a Canadian-born actor, producer, and rapper. Since the Canadian rapper gave up his first album in 2010, Drake has been named one of the highest-paid and top tycoons in the industry. While the salary of Toronto natives may be lower than that of Messi or Bill Gates, Drake’s undeniable popularity has kept him on the leading profitability list for years to come.
According to Forbes, Drake Net Worth 2019 is $150 Million. According to reports, Drake’s annual revenue is about 40 Million US dollars, and it is said that each concert earns nearly 1 Million US dollars. In the past few years, Drake has been listed on the Forbes Hip Hop Cash King list every year since 2010. In 2015, Drake won the award of Dr. Royal Dr., and his income for the year was estimated at $39.5 Million, Forbes reported. The list considers “tourism, record sales, streaming media, publishing, merchandising, endorsements and pre-tax income from other commercial enterprises”.
Drake Net Worth 2019 is $150 Million
- First Name: Aubrey
- Middle Name: Drake
- Last Name: Graham
- Full Name: Aubery Drake Graham
- Alternative Name: Drake, Drizzy
- Age: 32 years
- Birthday: 24th October, 1986
- Birthplace: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye Color: Brown – Dark
- Hair Color: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Jewish
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: Home school(drop out)
- University: Forest Hill Collegiate Institute
- Occupation: Rapper, singer
- Drake Net Worth 2019 – $150 Million
- Claim to Fame: Jimmy Brooks on Degrassi/ Best I’ve Ever Had
- Music Genre: Hip hop, R&b, Pop-Rap, R&b, Dancehall, R&B, pop
- Year(s) Active: 2001–present, 2006–present, Musical career
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Universal Motown, Young Money, Cash Money, Republic, OVO Sound, Boy Better Know, Aspire
- Associated Acts: Birdman, Young Money, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Rick Ross, The Weeknd, Eminem, Noah “40” Shebib, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Future, Skepta, Boi-1da, Vinylz, Allen Ritter, Cubeatz, Jay Z, Big Sean, PartyNextDoor, Wizkid, 40, Bun B
- Website: Facebook
- Father: Dennis Graham (a drummer who worked with Jerry Lee Lewis)
- Mother: Sandi Graham
- Friend: Trey Songz, Noah “40” Shebib, Nicki Minaj, Niko, Lil Wayne, Chubbs, Rihanna
- Associated People: Lil Wayne
- Favorite People: Lil Wayne, Rihanna
- Favorite TV Shows: Aubery Graham Played A Character Name “jimmy Brooks” In Degrassi
With the release of the upcoming album, Drake seems to be on the top again. The continued success of the rapper earned him the nickname “Six Gods” of his hometown of Toronto. Surprisingly, the famous rapper actually started on television and played the children’s actor in the youth show “De Grassi: The Next Generation.” Drake played the role of Jimmy Brooks for seven years, but in 2006 he began to continue a career in the music industry.
According to reports, in 2010, Drake earned $26 Million, becoming the highest-paid newcomer on the Forbes hip-hop list. Drake Net Worth 2019 is $150 Million. In 2012, Drake established his own Toronto brand, October’s Very Own (or OVO), with his agent Oliver El-Khatib and producer Noah “40” Shebib.
Not surprisingly, this super-successful Canadian rapper has some rewards for his name. Among the many, Drake has three Grammy Awards (2013 Best Rap Album, 2017 Best Rap Song, 2017 Best Rap/Record Performance), 2013 BET Awards, numerous Billboard Awards, etc.
The Canadian rapper released his first full album, “Thank you later,” in 2010. The album ranked first in the United States and Canada and soon received Platinum certification. In the following year, Drake gave up his second album “Take Care” in 2011, and the album immediately became a hit song. The album ranked first in the United States and Canada, and won the Grammy Best Rap album in 2013 and received international acclaim. Greg Kot commented on the Chicago Tribune album, which encapsulates Drake’s unique “Sad Boy” character.