Jerry Remy Net Worth
Jerry Remy Net Worth 2019 – Gerald Peter Remy, commonly known as Jerry Remy, is an American Major League Baseball broadcaster and former Major League Baseball second baseman. Remy grew up in Somerset, Massachusetts.
According To Forbes, Jerry Remy Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He played college baseball at Roger Williams University and was an 8th-round pick of the California Angels in 1971. He made his major league debut in 1975. He has three children with his wife Phoebe. In 2014, his son Jared was sentenced to life in prison for killing his girlfriend.
Jerry Remy Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million
- First Name: Gerald
- Middle Name: Peter
- Last Name: Remy
- Full Name: Gerald Peter Remy
- Alternative Name: RemDawg, Rem Dawg
- Age: 65 years
- Birthday: 8th November, 1952
- Birthplace: Fall River, Massachusetts, USA
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 165lbs (75 kg)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Somerset (Somerset, MA)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Second Baseman
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 7th April, 1975
- MLB Final Game Date: 18th May, 1984
- Draft: Drafted by the California Angels in the 8th round of the 1971 amateur draft (January Secondary).
- Claim to Fame: Commentator for the Boston Red Sox
- Websites: www.theremyreport.com/
Retired MLB second baseman who’s become known for post-playing career as a broadcaster for the Boston Red Sox. He played seven of his ten years in the MLB with Boston.
He’s worked extensively with Don Orsillo during his broadcasting career. He was named an All-Star in 1978. He’s published several books, including a number in the Hello, Wally! series.
Read More: Jerry Hall’s Net Worth 2019