Levi Roots Net Worth
Levi Roots Net Worth 2019: Levi Roots is a Businessperson, Celebrity chef, Musician, Entrepreneur, and Actor. Levi Roots was born July 5, 1966, in New Jersey, United States. According to Forbes, Levi Roots Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million.
Roots worked with James Brown and Maxi Priest. He was nominated in 1998 as the best remake action MOBO award. Levi was a friend of Bob Marley and in 1992 he was awarded the “Date of Birth Date of Birth President” for Nelson Mandela.
According to his reggae Reggae (Reggae Reggae) received £ 50,000 of British television series “King of the Dragon” (Wilson). Root sauce is a kind of barbecue sauce, and 2010 “grocery magazine” magazine reported that Ghent has said that his brand value of 30 Million pounds. Levi Roots’ Reggae Cookbook was published in 2008.
He also has a TV cooking program and a book called “Caribbean Food Easy”. He also appeared in the TV series “Celebrity Master” and “Big Brother”.
Levi Roots Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million
- First Name: Levi
- Last Name: Roots
- Full Name: Keith Valentine Graham
- Date of Birth: 24th June 1958
- Birthplace: Clarendon, Jamaica
- Residence: Brixton, London, England
- Children: Joanne Caesar, Sharlene Williams
- Zodiac S: Cancer
- Nationality: Jamaican
- Profession: Businessman, chef, musician, television personality
- Year(s) Active: 1982-present, 1982–present
- Net Worth 2019 – £35 Million (2014)
- Websites: Facebook
Read More: Eddy Grant’s Net Worth