Memphis Bleek Net Worth
Memphis Bleek Net Worth 2019 – Malik Deshawn Cox, best known as Memphis Bleek, is an American rapper mainly known for his tenure with Roc-A-Fella Records and CEO of his own labels Get Low Records and Warehouse Music Group.
According To Forbes, Memphis Bleek Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand. He grew up in the Marcy Projects in Brooklyn, New York. He took time off of music to help his brother after a motorcycle accident. His cousin Sean Price is also a rapper. He married his long-time girlfriend, Ashley Coombs, in 2014.
Memphis Bleek Net Worth 2019 is $100 Thousand
- First Name: Memphis
- Last Name: Bleek
- Age: 39 years
- Birthday: 23rd June, 1978
- Birthplace: Marcy Houses, Brooklyn, New York
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Profession: Rapper, Actor, Producer
- Profession: Personality
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop/Rap, Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop, Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1995–present, 1995–2015
- Music Style: Gangsta Rap, Hardcore Rap, East Coast Rap
- Music Mood: Confident, Hostile, Angry, Thuggish, Brash, Street-Smart, Sleazy, Harsh, Stylish, Confrontational, Energetic
- Record Label: Get Low Records (1996–2015), Roc-a-Fella Records (1996–2009), Mass Appeal Entertainment (2009–2015), Get Low Records (1996– present), Roc Nation (2009–15)
- Associated Acts: Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel, Beenie Man, Ja Rule, Too $hort
CEO of Get Low Records, protégé of Jay-Z, and rapper whose first four albums all went gold. He was one of the first artists to sign to Roc-A-Fella Records.
Missy Elliot appeared on his song “Is That Yo Chick.” His song “Is That Yo Chick” was #7 on the Hot Rap Singles Billboard Chart.
Read More: Melyssa Ford’s Net Worth 2019