Montell Jordan Net Worth
Montell Jordan Net Worth 2019 – Montell Du’Sean Barnett, known professionally as Montell Jordan, is an American singer, songwriter and record producer, best known for his 1995 single “This Is How We Do It”. Jordan was the primary male solo artist on Def Jam’s Def Soul imprint until leaving the label in 2003.
According To Forbes, Montell Jordan Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Pepperdine University in Malibu. He married Kristin Thompson in 1994; the couple have four children.
Montell Jordan Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand
- First Name: Montell
- Last Name: Jordan
- Full Name: Montell Dusean Jordan
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 3rd December, 1968
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- Height: 6′ 8″ (203 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Actor
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: The Nutty Professor
- Music Genre (Text): R&B, new jack swing, Hip hop, New jack swing, hip hop
- Music Genre: R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1995–2010 2013-present, 1994-2010, 1994–2010
- Music Style: Urban, Contemporary R&B
- Music Mood: Intimate, Exuberant, Confident, Gentle, Playful, Energetic, Yearning, Slick, Swaggering, Stylish, Sensual, Brash, Boisterous, Passionate, Sexy, Bright, Party/Celebratory, Producer
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: PMP/RAL, Def Soul (1995–2002), Koch (2003–04), Universal/Fontana (2008)
- Associated Acts: Master P, Silkk the Shocker, Shae Jones, Lil’ Mo
R&B singer-songwriter who released the Platinum-certified album This Is How We Do It in 1995 and who is a born-again Christian and has released religious music.
He featured rapper Master P on his song “Let’s Ride.” He retired from music to be a worship leader at Victory World Church.
Read More: Mo Vaughn’s Net Worth 2019