Peter Stormare Net Worth
Peter Stormare Net Worth 2019 – Rolf Peter Ingvar Storm, known professionally as Peter Stormare, is a Swedish actor, voice actor, theatre director, playwright and musician.
According To Forbes, Peter Stormare Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was a member of the Swedish Royal Dramatic Theatre for 11 years and later took a position at the Tokyo Globe Theater. He has a daughter from his first marriage to Karen Sillas. In 2008, he married his second wife Toshimi. The couple has a daughter named Kaiya.
Peter Stormare Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million
- First Name: Peter
- Middle Name: Ingvar
- Last Name: Stormare
- Full Name: Peter Ingvar Rolf Storm
- Age: 64 years
- Birthday: 27th August, 1953
- Birthplace: Arbrå, Hälsingland, Sweden
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Dyed Brown
- Distinctive Feature: Tall stature, Greased back hair
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Swedish
- University: State University of New York at Purchase
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Voice Artist, Playwright, Musician
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Fargo
- Year(s) Active: 1978–present
- Talent Agency: Silver Lining Entertainment (LA)
- Brand Endorsement: (2006) TV commercials for Volkswagen’s Golf GTI (Un-Pimp Your Ride), Print ad for Hennes & Mauritz (2002)
- Websites: http://www.stormare.se, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Peter-Stormare/, voiceacting.wikia.com/wiki/Peter_Stormare, twitter.com/TheStormare, stormvox.com/, www.nndb.com/people/090/000087826/, www.stormare.se/
Swedish actor best known for his roles in the film Minority Report and in Fox’s Prison Break. He has also appeared in the films Fargo, The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Nacho Libre and 22 Jump Street.
He and Steve Buscemi played kidnappers in the critically acclaimed film Fargo. He was motivated by Bono of U2 to record an album after Bono heard some of his music.
Read More: Paul Stanley’s Net Worth 2019